This page contains links to software I find useful, and webpages I make that don't fit under any of the other pages.
Software I use in general:
Firefox - The one and only.
Suckless - Since i'm a hobbyist C programmer, being able to easily hack my window manager and terminal is pretty fun.
OpenSUSE - My distro of choice, it's never really let me down like other distros, and the eco-system around it is amazing!
OpenBSD - If I had to leave linux tomorrow, my first choice would be openbsd. The documentation, driver, and package support is pretty good and it's secure out of the box.
Vim - I remember when I used to hate this text editor, and now I can't edit text without it, because it so damn good.
Software I used to make this website:
- Bluefish - A great Web IDE. Made this website incredibly simple to make.
- Apache - The webserver I use, more lightweight than I thought.
- Shotcut - Without this awesome video editor, I wouldn't have that amazing website logo.
- Pinta - I used this to make the indiviual frames for the logo animation. Great simple paint program.
- Parabola - The distro i'm using to host this website. Its fully certified by the FSF, and is based on Arch. Fantastic distro, and if you have a computer that doesn't require non-free firmware, I highly recommend this.
- License - The terms of which my website's code is licensed under.
- Report - A report on what happened in a encryption crisis I had.